Friday 3 July 2015

3 Days of Glorious Me Time


I just took three 5 hours classes with Tania from Bfree2create. Tania is a awesome lady who does just about every kind of art you can think of! Above is my piece from the "Matters of the Heart" assembled class. It's covered in acrylic paints, collage papers, beads, bits of jewellery, door knobs, paper clips, metal charms and more.



These collaged sculptures started as whiskey bottles. They were made in Tania's "Altered bottle" class. They were first covered in napkins and paper and then I used just about anything I could lay my hands on to decorate them with; including more mini bottles, poison labels, paint, fabric, lace, ribbon, old jewellery, beads, fabric flowers and more.

I also took Tania's "Whimsy Wonders" painting class. I haven't finished my 2 canvases yet but here's work in progress:


No comments:

Post a Comment